For your consideration

This subforum will contain memorial posts and memories of those members who have departed but live on in the stories shared here.
Forum rules
This subforum is listed in the public area - no log in is required to view; please keep that in mind when posting here.
FJRfarrier
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2012

For your consideration

Post by FJRfarrier »

Hello everyone. For those who didn't catch my post in the Complaint Department...

We lost a loved one early Friday morning. Horse/Mitchell's twin (technically triplet) brother passed away. He's 27 years old. He fought leukemia for the past 15 months, had a successful bone marrow transplant in February, and recently was home and doing well enough. Eating chicken nuggets and pizza and drinking his Dr. Pepper. He became an uncle on Thursday morning, a mere 24 hours before God called him Home.
It's not fair that he was just dealt the bad cards all the way through life. I'm sad I've only got to know him for the past 3 years. We are heartbroken that he won't be there in person for our wedding next year. And the worst part is, his parents have to bury another child.

As you can imagine, the expenses incurred have been unimaginable. We managed to get through the last year financially, but now we are in need of help to give Nathan the memorial and funeral that he deserves.

We thank you for the opportunity to ask you to please help us with any amount of donation to pay for these expenses. Every little bit helps.
We have set up a GoFundMe
And if that's not possible, we'd appreciate your love and support in any way possible. Prayers and good mojo sent our way are felt and appreciated.

Nathan absolutely LOVED NASCAR. A very avid fan of Jeff Gordon.

Took lots of pics for him of the Jeff Gordon Indian at Barber.

He enjoyed riding his 4-wheeler and recently his RZR.

Mitchell would drive and WOW! Better hold on! You could hear Nathan's laughter through the trees, and it was infectious.

High school senior pics!

The 3 boys, years ago.

The 3 boys, a year ago.

The Routson family of 5.

With the addition of the wife, wife-to-be, and 2 aunts.

Gotta love those nuggets and burgers...

Fishtank at the cancer center

Ringing the bell! Cancer free!

He just received a new wheelchair on Tuesday. It was a fancy model, with headlights, turn signals, and a standing mode! Told him he'd be able to race us on the bikes now!

With all our love, Nathan. We can still hear the laugh.
CraigRegs, CollingsBob, Auburn and 3 others loved this
I haven’t made any really bad decisions lately... I’m getting bored.

IBA #60909
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Re: For your consideration

Post by wheatonFJR »

I replied with my condolences in the other thread...and was absolutely glad to have already given to the fund that was linked on FB. Louanne and I both wish you and your family Godspeed and hope that you see the love from us and your other friends.
FJRfarrier loved this
boatanchor, 3rd class.
Tyler
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 CanAm Spyder ST

Post by Tyler »

So sad for the loss of such a young spirit... donation made and tons of healing white light and love to all those who love him.
FJRfarrier loved this
"Spend time with those who make you better." ~Anonymous
huron52
Veteran
FJRModel: 2004

Post by huron52 »

Donation made.
FJRfarrier loved this
BkerChuck
Veteran
FJRModel: 2014 FJR1300A

Post by BkerChuck »

Donation made from Dianne and myself.
FJRfarrier loved this
ImageImageImage

IBA #50866
extrememarine
HMFIC
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2009 FJR

Post by extrememarine »

Again - our condolences to you and your family on this - no words to dull the sharpness of this; and thank you for sharing this opportunity to help as well - this is such a strong and giving community of "Good Humans"...

Wayne
wheatonFJR, FJRfarrier, and Tyler loved this
Ride There!
-Wayne aka asphalt surfer...

IBA#60836

#Peteyismyhero & #JWillywashere