Thankful for 2023 and Looking forward to 2024.

Forum Guidelines and Information, Status, etc.
extrememarine
HMFIC
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2009 FJR

Thankful for 2023 and Looking forward to 2024.

Post by extrememarine »

I wanted to take a minute to express my sincere appreciation for the ongoing support and participation that keeps this small community site alive. It really does amazing me at times; the social media landscape is cratered with endless options to explore, yet we still see participation on this platform and site.

Designflaw is a critical element to keeping the lights on here - he's always there to poke fun as I stumple along this foriegn landscape - but he's always been there in a pinch to flip the correct checkbox back on when I trip over the extension cord... On top of that, he continues to put in the effort to run the calendar contest as well - Thanks Tim!

There's been financial donations to the site as well, with out soliciation - that have been very welcomed and appriciated. I'm not good at asking for that, and I'm not asking right now either - The calendar contest contributes to the cause as well (again, thank you, Tim!) and there were donations added with EOM event registrations as well as random (Merry Christmas) ones along the way - thank you to all of you who have chipped in during 2023 (FJRPittsburgh, D-Eagle, John d, Dahlia, Geosci, FjrVfr, Blueridgerider, Andraise, Abercrombie FJR, Spininprop, CraigRegs, & Boston)

With Winter outside and horses in the barn until May, I plan on investing some time to freshen up some things around the site. If I trip over the extension cord, please be patient while Tim unf$#@ks whatever I screwed up!!

I'm looking forward to sharing the road in 2024 with as many of you hooligans as possible - Happy New Year!

Wayne.
Bugs, 0face, Full House and 14 others loved this
Ride There!
-Wayne aka asphalt surfer...

IBA#60836

#Peteyismyhero & #JWillywashere
CraigRegs
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 15ES

Re: Thankful for 2023 and Looking forward to 2024.

Post by CraigRegs »

Wayne and Tim, I truly appreciate everything you have done and continue to do that has built this community, and that keeps it vibrant. As a motorcyclist, and especially an FJR rider, I'd feel pretty isolated without the like-minded enthusiasts that frequent this board and attend the rallies around the country. Everyone on this board has greatly enriched my FJR ownership, and my life in general just by being the knuckleheads that you are.
LKLD, 0face, FJRPittsburgh and 7 others loved this
Craig
----------------
...the Pursuit of Happiness
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

I am also thankful for the hoonigans on this board...and very thankful that Wayne, Jason, and Timmy started this site way back when. I have great memories of riding with many of you over the years. And a great memory this past year of those that rode down to SC in April for Maralee at Duane's Remembrance Ride.

Little by little, the fabric that binds us together has bound me tightly this year as people have given of themselves and shown me what they are truly made of. April 22, 2023 is a day that I will never forget. As I try to forget that other day in January of 2023, April 22nd helps me. I know that it helped Maralee- immensely.

That all being said, I look forward to all the blossoming possibilities of 2024.
0face, FJRPittsburgh, BkerChuck and 2 others loved this
boatanchor, 3rd class.
Tyler
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 CanAm Spyder ST

Post by Tyler »

CraigRegs wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:58 pmEveryone on this board has greatly enriched my FJR ownership, and my life in general just by being the knuckleheads that you are.
That's MS. Knucklehead to you, sir. :D
Hppants, Uncle Hud, El Toro Joe and 3 others loved this
"Spend time with those who make you better." ~Anonymous