FJRiders Fund Raising

Forum Guidelines and Information, Status, etc.
FJRPittsburgh
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 A, 2008 AE has been sold.

FJRiders Fund Raising

Post by FJRPittsburgh »

I bought a hat, shirts and a license plate frame and use them and love them all. I have no use for a wall calendar, but love to look at the pictures on the forum. I have no use for a tumbler of any kind, but they look nice for those who would use such a thing.

I would much rather donate money here and there to help out. That way all the money goes directing to supporting the forum. Having to organize the sale of an item is a PITA unless you really enjoy doing it. The forum ends up with only a portion of the sale and in reality, not much money to speak of after you consider the time involved in organizing the sale of the item.

Are there others here who feel the same way I do and would just like to send some cash to support the forum? Let me know how I can do that. I know I've done it in the past, but can't find the working link to send a donation. If you come up with a new hat, I may be a buyer.

Just make it easier to send some money to support this great forum!

For those who need a calendar and a tumbler, by all means buy as many as you can. Wayne, Tim, and whoever else do an amazing job on the maintaining the forum. Just watch the censoring so you don't piss off Marty or me. :D

Great job guys!
CraigRegs, 1911, and bigjohnsd loved this
2013 Yamaha FJR1300A
2013 Honda CRF250L
2018 Yamaha FZ-07
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
bigjohnsd
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2021 BMW R1250GSA "Gray Ghost II"

Re: FJRiders Fund Raising

Post by bigjohnsd »

Glad to support this "Home" with Ca$h! I really don't need any FJR memorabilia.

I really enjoy all the folks and a few of the Ass Holes that hang out here.

Then there is Wheaton, a special case for certain! :stickpoke:
wheatonFJR and FJRPittsburgh loved this
"The only Dumb Question is the unasked Question " - Anonymous
Eat every Sandwich like it is your last!
extrememarine
HMFIC
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2009 FJR

Post by extrememarine »

Thank you for the support and reminder.

Yes, the merchandise does take some effort, but I do enjoy seeing the logo around here and there.

As far as direct donations, I do intend to turn on that item in the store for those who prefer. We used the store front to support the CFR rally registration; when an event like that is in progress, I do not do any maintenance or updates to the site; a suggestion of Tim's - keep the site software stable as a way of avoiding issues while it's in use. Right now, the store is essentially shut down so I can get required updates done so the site is ready for EOM (and now supporting "The Last Hurrah" event for BigJohnSD). Long story short - the "donation" item will get turned back on with EOM registration.

Thanks,

Wayne
PhilJet09, Cav47, bigjohnsd and 4 others loved this
Ride There!
-Wayne aka asphalt surfer...

IBA#60836

#Peteyismyhero & #JWillywashere
FJRPittsburgh
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 A, 2008 AE has been sold.

Post by FJRPittsburgh »

That's fine Wayne. As long as I have the opportunity to help out, no worries. I can send you a roll of quarters in the meantime if you need them.

If you would have had an FJRiders logo on a rear shock, I could've used one recently. :D
bigjohnsd loved this
2013 Yamaha FJR1300A
2013 Honda CRF250L
2018 Yamaha FZ-07
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT